On 20 Feb 2017, at 17:19, Khamesra, Bhavesh bhaveshkhamesra@gatech.edu wrote:
Thanks for the link Frank. For some reason, I do not get the usual email with the call link. I do get the User Digest emails (but, after the call ends). Do I need to subscribe to any additional mailing list for getting the call link?
Hi,
There is only one mailing list: users@einsteintoolkit.org. When you sign up for the mailing list, you can choose either "digest" or "non-digest" mode. "digest" means that you do not get one email per posting, but the messages are "batched" into a single email per day. This means that time-critical posts will not be seen in time.
I suggest that you change your subscription settings to non-digest, otherwise you will not see these emails in time. You should be able to do this from the page
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
by entering your email address in the last text entry field on the page and clicking the button "Unsubscribe or edit options", then modifying your preferences.