Hi,
I have not been able to use ygraph in Mac (10.6) since about 2 years ago. I then tried pygraph (which is very similar), but it stopped working some time afterwards (after I made a macports update, I think). I would also be happy to know if there is any working version of those two programs available for Mac.
Cheers,
Alex
2014-07-10 23:22 GMT+02:00 Garrison, David Garrison@uhcl.edu:
Hello,
Has anyone successfully built or found a working build of ygraph for Intel based Macs, particularly 10.9?
-DG
--David Garrison, Ph.D. Associate Professor and Chair of Physics University of Houston-Clear Lake Bayou 3531 Houston, TX 77058
Tel: 281-283-3796 Fax: 281-283-3709 http://sce.uhcl.edu/garrison
For more information about the UHCL Physics Program go to http://www.uhcl.edu/physics or sign up for UHCL newsletters at https://ecommunications.houston.edu/uhcl/join.html
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" — Albert Einstein.
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users