Hi
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at 10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions how to join on the following web site:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and the conference id is 118682#.
I will host this week's call, so hopefully everything will go smoothly.
(Some) topics to discuss:
- Einstein Toolkit Workshop Time and location are not decided yet, the doodle poll for the time http://doodle.com/ritukz79hhuvhben is still open, and so far LSU (Frank) and RIT (Joshua) volunteered to host it, but no other opinions have been raised. I would like to make progress on this if at all possible so that people can plan flights etc. - subversion server woes - Fortran interfaces in particular to EOS_Omni and GRHydro - build failure of Riemann1D utility from GRHydro on some machines (hopper, kraken) - scheduling improvements (wrt GLOBAL, LOCAL, LOOP-LOCAL etc.) progress
Please feel free to add to this list (which is now slanted towards what I am currently interested in).
Roland Haas