Hello, Trying with the patch, the problem is that I don't have permissions in Hopper to overwrite it. As of intel compiler, it does not support f77. Can I easily tell the compiler to use ifort, for example? Thanks, Jose
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.eduwrote:
I recommend instead to use a different compiler, e.g. the Intel compilers.
-erik
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Hi
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 04:11:36AM -0700, Jose Fiestas Iquira wrote:
Hello, I solved the MPI problem by setting MPI='CUSTOM'
Anyway, I still can not use successfully gmake. I tried the WaveDemo
again
and was almost ready, when:
This looks like the entry "gnu ld version 2.9.5 causes multiple ref errors with -mp and -Mconcur" from http://www.pgroup.com/support/link.htm. The solution is to patch the compiler libraries...
Frank
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
iQIcBAEBCAAGBQJPX1VLAAoJEOkzpip+I59ktc4P/1QBPSrzBoNIqLQwIQy3DOdc R0ihUmwpKybZfrl9YxV4s+3OxRoQh/BtoBUDhIbHmcKPTZYq1vSnO7SzPD0aDUpd 6HQDrWLxgj2atUwGKrqAj7DPKVQoCHkJz70IrHsdCsryfeeTTtR+wVdr7Tlrr9bc Rbep7NdGZp++HjgYZ3grHUPZe3dvYp6qF/W9LxIfwsV9Q0AZ7YuQylM57RtPYqgA 5wOcQf78QySDu3hzYAHkroFKvHCMSi2NZozanq+Kqc+Ap7L4jClVpeX1H/eEpGLJ //9aRFrX8SPiCXmgpVmXPf9bAiqHCeifK+OC2crwOhOGZkAchf9P+Rz7mVNngFGf hogBKI974F39IGk3436CcQ3HYUR17iC9NdajghNQy/yo/KhIxAOqXGGt6Kfyk+oT oGmGHMflKh+NDgIrtApaBLGk08vIBZh/u73MsCFIl3mhmYcFj/eAx5ya5+llbsB5 ycdk4lCjlM0o8mGQBriymrqWw6AzC/YPbTqPIJEwp2x/r71iHAb27oXzIzfHWhCM 2tK1ShJ1iZ2EcDMP8AOjASjBs0jgVztD/CFPHbqnQSEQZOs002RHi8PQLUU+hmez m61LbWyqOh+UJVDXvLdicFtKjBuHjuYcUjBsNBfrhfzNMJi/NQ5ZgtfK0Y2vhqLy D8zvYuKXVQtZ5OHetR6K =Kg4I -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/