Roland
This is a good idea.
How do you want to broadcast the talk? If you don't have another preference, then I would like to try WebEx in this setting, and propose to host it at Perimeter.
-erik
On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Roland Haas <roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu
wrote:
Hello all,
as discussed in today's ET call, I approached Christian Reisswig whether he would be willing to give a short talk about using multipatch methods in GRHydro. Christian kindly agreed to do so and suggested to have the talk two weeks from now (Jan 28th). Would that seem agreeable?
I suggested a talk length of about 30min (mean of the two previous talks) and that given the likely audience, technical details are welcome.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users