Hello Julian.
I did not delete the first version I had installed, but I installed a new one from scratch in a completely different directory.
Ok, that should be good engouh.
With [name] I meant the machine name, the name of the server where I have the files, sorry for not specifying it in the first email.
I was trying to learn what "name" was. Namely if it was something that indicated a mac (like "wirelessprvnat-172-16-210-128.near.illinois.edu") then this would have been useful information. Since you are using Linux that is most likely no the case.
I'm working in a Linux environment.
Ok, that's not it then.
I checked the file and there was nothing changed, and I could not find any incomplete setting either.
Thank you very much for your response and for all the help. If I eventually fix the problem I will let you know.
ok. I would be curious what is causing this.
Right now there is nothing else I can guess. One would most likely need:
* full output of "env" * the file configs/sim/config-data/config.log * the file configs/sim/config-info * all files in configs/sim/bindings/Configuration/Capabilities/ * the file make.log produced by "VERBOSE=yes simfactory/bin/sim build 2>&1 | tee make.log"
to better understand what may be going on.
Note: did you check that the file ./repos/einsteininitialdata/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/consts.h (which is the one that '#include "consts.h"' is looking for) exists and is readable by your user account?
Yours, Roland