Dear ETK users,
I am trying to run the ETK example as in https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users
Since /scratch/ettest24/simulations could not be find I created it. Now, after submission of the script with:
$ ./simfactory/bin/sim submit static_tov --parfile=par/static_tov.par --procs=32 --walltime=8:0:0
it gives me, for example:
$ Assigned restart id: 3 Executing submit command: qsub /scratch/ettest24/simulations/static_tov/output 0003/SIMFACTORY/SubmitScript
(I submitted it for the 3. time)
$ ./simfactory/bin/sim list-simulations gives me:
$ static_tov [ACTIVE (FINISHED), restart 0003, job id -1]
But I can not visualize the data, if present. Because: ~/scratch/simulations/static_tov/output-0000/static_tov (as in the tutorial) does not exist.
But it exists in my user directory:
/scratch/ettest24/simulations/static_tov
only any .asc file exists. So, I can not visualize the example (if run ...)
Few questions about the tutorial: - Do I need a create a script for the example? Or is created automatically? - How long should it take the example? Is it possible it is still running? - Is ssh -Y qb.loni.org a typo? should be -X
Thank you and regards, Jose
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Jose Fiestas Iquira jafiestas@lbl.gov wrote:
Dear colleagues,
I am a new ETK user and am running my first example simulation as described here https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users
I could not finish the example after: ./simfactory/bin/sim submit static_tov --parfile=par/static_tov.par --procs=32 --walltime=8:0:0
with the following error message: Parameter file: /home/ettest24/Cactus/par/static_tov.par Error: could not access simulation base directory /scratch/ettest24/simulations for reading and writing Aborting Simfactory.
Probably my LONI account is not completely set, or need to copy some data in /scratch/ettest24/simulations/ which does not exist?
Would appreciate any help.
All the best, Jose