Hi,
Thanks very much for the info about the talk. I'm very interested in the topic, but unfortunately I have another commitment at the same time. Will the talk be recorded?
Thanks very much and have a nice weekend!
Alex
On Thu, 2 Mar 2023 at 17:31, Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
In next week's ET call slot 9:00 CST Adam Peterson (LBL) will present on:
Symbolic Code Generation for Tensorial PDEs with Applications to Black holes, Cosmic Strings, and Quantum Fields
Abstract: I will present the ongoing developments in code generation techniques for producing executable code blocks representing tensorial PDEs as encountered in numerical relativity. Specifically I will discuss code generation applications to AMReX based simulations of various systems including black hole mergers, cosmic string collapse, and more exoticly, lattice quantum field theories. I will demonstrate specific cases where symbolic tensorial expressions can be written in SymPy or Mathematica and then expanded into code blocks in C++ or Fortran. Simulations of black hole mergers and cosmic string collapse produced entirely from code generated applications will be shown with comparisons to standard testbeds in numerical relativity. Finally, a discussion of current and future developments will be presented.
This will be an informal presentation, with questions, discussion and technical talk welcome and encouraged.
http://einsteintoolkit.org/seminars/2023_03_09/index.html
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net. _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users