Hi all,
I was able to compile the einsteintoolkit.th thornlist with some modifications to the optionlist. Thanks for all the help. I yet have to test it with other thornlists and run some simulations.
I was trying the same machine files and optionlist with Georgia Tech MAYA code. However, I am again running into the same bbox errors.
COMPILING arrangements/ExternalThorns/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_kernel_init.c ": internal error: 0_76
compilation aborted for /work/04082/tg833814/Cactus/configs/BBH_KNL_test/build/CarpetLib/bbox.cc (code 4) make[3]: *** [bbox.cc.o] Error 4
As Erik mentioned last time, this was issue with intel17 and was fixed in the new development version. Could you please tell me what is the cause of this error and how can I fix this?
Thanks
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
________________________________ From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org on behalf of Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 4:49:08 PM To: Einstein Toolkit Users Subject: Re: [Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder
We discussed obtaining an interactive node on Stampede's KNL partition. I believe this simfactory configuration entry should do the trick:
interactivecmd = srun -A @ALLOCATION@ -p @QUEUE@ -t @WALLTIME@ -N @NODES@ -n @NUM_PROCS@ -J interactive --pty /bin/bash -l
You could add this line into the file "simfactory-knl.ini", probably just below the line that contains the "submit" entry. When you then type "./simfactory/bin/sim interactive", you will receive a bash shell running on a KNL node.
-erik
On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Frank Loeffler <knarf@cct.lsu.edumailto:knarf@cct.lsu.edu> wrote: Minutes:
Present were: Bhavesh, Erik, Frank, Ian, Peter, and Vassili.
It was noted that the link in the reminders email does not work anymore, and that the link to the hangout session should ideally be on a wiki page. So, next week's reminder will contain a link to that wiki page instead.
Again, KNLs came up as topic, and Frank pushed his scripts for compiling on Stampede-KNLs (on a compute node), but this is still experimental. Also, Ian created a new wiki page containing machine-specific notes (including KNLs): https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Machines
Frank
_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.orgmailto:Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
-- Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edumailto:schnetter@cct.lsu.edu> http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/