I think even the short text and the graph you posted to the list would be good, even if not as fancy as results from the GT code.
-erik
On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu wrote:
Hello all,
You could add a page to the wiki showing results such as yours.
Since we don't use McLachlan at GT we don't really have any tools to process the data and produce a nice website (say like this one http://www.numrel.org/~rhaas3/R1/). Does one of the groups using McLachlan have one and is willing to let me use it (or run it over the data)? Otherwise this might take a while (I am somewhat short on free time right now).
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users