Jay
I see that Josh Faber has not replied. You could send him email directly; maybe he missing this posting to our list.
-erik
On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 4:26 PM Jay Vijay Kalinani < jayvijay.kalinani@phd.unipd.it> wrote:
Dear Erik,
Thank you for your kind reply. If it is okay with you and with the creator of the thorn (Prof. Faber), I would be grateful if you could share it with me.
Thank you very much again. Kind regards, Jay V. Kalinani
On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 at 20:06, Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com wrote:
Jay
I know this thorn from the Zelmani package at < https://bitbucket.org/zelmani/zelmani/src/master/SmoothedPuncture/%3E. I don't believe this thorn is public. It was originally written by Josh Faber. Josh, are you reading this?
I'd be happy to give you a copy of this thorn – it looks very simple, it apparently just sets up a puncture black hole while smoothing out the coordinate singularity. There is only a single interesting file in the thorn that is less than 100 lines long.
-erik
On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 10:37 AM Jay Vijay Kalinani < jayvijay.kalinani@phd.unipd.it> wrote:
Dear all,
My name is Jay V. Kalinani and I am a first year PhD student in Physics at the University of Padova, Italy. I'm currently working with Dr. Riccardo Ciolfi and Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo.
I'm trying to run the Magnetised Bondi Accretion test with ET+GRHydro using the par file 'bondiM.par' (attached for your reference). This par file, located in the GRHydro_InitData repository, calls for the activation of the 'SmoothedPuncture' thorn, which I am unable to find in the Einstein Toolkit repositories.
I would be grateful if you could kindly let me know where I could locate this thorn in order to use it.
Thank you very much. Kind regards, Jay V. Kalinani _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/