Sorry, the wiki login (the primary concern of the email I was answering) contains some additional complications. The wiki we're using is part of the CCT-wide wiki, so setting up our own instance and doing something special comes with the added complication that we have to select out a subsection of the db.
--Steve
On 04/23/2018 12:55 PM, Steven R. Brandt wrote:
No, we haven't yet figured out a way to re-enable this.
Solutions:
Write our own custom plugin for Trac (reject!)
Manage our own custom accounts (instead of CCT ldap) with Trac.
Could be done.
- Use tickets on Git repos? Still being debated, but there's enough
talk that I'm not sure it's worthwhile to do anything else.
Feedback?
--Steve
On 04/23/2018 11:58 AM, helvi witek wrote:
Dear all,
is there an update on how to access our wiki? I just tried to add the meeting minutes of the ET Working Group "Cosmology and Particles" call and was asked to login. When trying to create an account I just get a "reCAPTCHA V1 is shutdown" message. Is there a workaround that I missed?
Incidentally, I tried to add this question to the ticket https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/2135 but got an error "Submission rejected as potential spam" when I submitted the comment.
cheers, Helvi =========================================== Dr. Helvi Witek Royal Society University Research Fellow Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology Department of Physics King's College London ===========================================
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users