Hi Frank, Thanks for immediate response.
The process at the moment is that I open a hangout about 15 minutes before the meeting and send that URL to the list. (This happened 5 seconds before your question, so you are excused. :))
Sorry, but did you mean you have just sent it a few minutes back because I still did not receive any email about the hangout link. Could you please send me the link again. Thanks
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
________________________________ From: Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu Sent: Monday, February 6, 2017 10:22:28 AM To: Khamesra, Bhavesh Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] Connecting to einstein toolkit calls
On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 03:19:39PM +0000, Khamesra, Bhavesh wrote:
Hi, I am Bhavesh, a graduate student working with Prof. Laguna at Georgia Tech. I wanted to attend the weekly calls of einstein toolkit. Could someone guide me about this process?
I've beat you by 5 seconds. :)
The process at the moment is that I open a hangout about 15 minutes before the meeting and send that URL to the list. (This happened 5 seconds before your question, so you are excused. :))
This is not ideal, for works for the moment. In the past, hangout links used to be a bit more persistent, but that proofed to fail a few times, which is why we now send a new link for each meeting.
Frank