Hello S.Ramraj,
I am interested in using simfactory. Thus, I tried to download einstein toolkit in my windows pc. But I am getting error. I have attached the screenshot of the error. Could pls help me with this.
I do not see an attachment I am afraid.
The simplest way is likely to not install it directly in Windows but to instead install the Linux subsystem in Windows then install like for Ubuntu.
These https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10 are Microsoft's official instructions on how to install the Linux subsystem, these https://www.howtogeek.com/249966/how-to-install-and-use-the-linux-bash-shell... are less official but slightly easier to read instructions to do the same. You may also want to install windows native X11 server like VcXsrv https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcxsrv/,%C2%A0XMing https://sourceforge.net/projects/xming/ or an all-in-one solution for X11 server and ssh client like MobaXterm https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/ .
You may also want to move your $HOME to a location that the Windows subsystem can more easily access like so:
# Windows 10 Linux subsystem sudo mv $HOME /mnt/c/Users/$USER/Home sudo ln -s /mnt/c/Users/$USER/Home $HOME
Yours, Roland