Hi, I was trying to use the script CarpetIOASCII/src/util/Carpet2ygraph.pl (it is the same both in the git and hg versions of Carpet), but it was not working. I modified it in order to be able again to produce different output for the different refinement levels and now it can also work with more than 9 refinement levels. I have attached my version and the diff with the version in the repository.
The only problem is that it still doesn't know how to remove ghost points, so the output files may contain duplicated points. Im my parfile I'm using CarpetIOASCII::out3D_ghosts = "no" and consequently I don't have any problem. But if you have ghostpoints in your .asc files, you may see duplicated points in the output produced by the script. Any suggestion is appreciated.
Cheers, Bruno
Dr. Bruno Giacomazzo Department of Astronomy University of Maryland College Park MD 20742-2421 USA
Tel. : +1 301 405 0676 Fax : +1 301 314 9067 Tel. : +1 301 286 3809 (NASA/GSFC) Fax : +1 301 286 7230 (NASA/GSFC) email : bgiacoma@astro.umd.edu web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org
---------------------------------------------------------------------- There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't ----------------------------------------------------------------------