Yes, I used https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/trunk/einsteintoolkit.th. Now it compiles.
thank you, Maria ________________________________________ From: Frank Loeffler [knarf@cct.lsu.edu] Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 3:59 PM To: Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] error: thorn HDF5
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 07:28:41PM +0000, Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria wrote:
-> Thorn 'HDF5' requires the capability 'zlib'. Please add a thorn that provides 'zlib' to your ThornList or remove 'HDF5' from it !
Please let me know how can be fixed.
Did you use the 'development' version of the thornlist, e.g. from https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/trunk, in contrast to e.g. https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2010_11?
In this case: This dependency of HDF5 was just introduced, and the trunk-thornlist was not yet updated to reflect that change. This has now been corrected and the trunk-thornlist now includes the zlib-thorn.
Also, when I using GetComponents I have a warning about "no darcs in..."
You shouldn't worry about that, unless you plan to use something which is stored in a darcs repository. Do you?
Frank