Roland, thanks for the prompt reply. I will attend tomorrow's telecon, so that maybe we can also discuss this.
Cheers, Bruno
Il giorno mer 10 mar 2021 alle ore 19:19 Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu ha scritto:
Hello Bruno, Lorenzo,
the versions of LORENE available within the Einstein Tollkit (both
LORENE
and LORENE2) are pretty old and they also include a few bugs that have been fixed in the current version of the LORENE library available on
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lorene.obspm.fr/__;!!DZ3fjg!prya273V4UEr...
Would it be possible to add the current version of LORENE to the Einstein Toolkit?
Please take a look at:
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2206/make-lorene2-the-d...
and
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/1817#comment-50394946
P.S.: btw, I was not able to find which version of LORENE the thorns LORENE and LORENE2 refer to. I think LORENE2 is from 2015, but I'm not 100% sure.
The version in LORENE2 is listed in the ticket.
LORENE unfortunately has introduced breaking changes in the past with no notice that this was done which makes it hard to follow along they development. It would be great if someone who uses LORENE would keep on top of this and provide pointers which versions are "safe" to include.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .