Chia-Hui
Please go to https://einsteintoolkit.org and click the "report a bug" button.
-erik
On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 11:00 AM 林家暉 r06222015@ntu.edu.tw wrote:
Dear Erik,
I see . Could you tell me how to update a support ticket ? I have no experience on that.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
*寄件者:* Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu *寄件日期:* 2019年5月7日 下午 10:53:08 *收件者:* 林家暉 *副本:* Einstein Toolkit Users *主旨:* Re: [Users] change the number of nodes on Cori
Chia-Hui
I think we need to update the submit script template for Cori. This will need to be done by someone with access to Cori. Please update a support ticket for this.
-erik
On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 10:50 AM 林家暉 r06222015@ntu.edu.tw wrote:
Dear Erik,
I resent the submit script.
When I use "sqs" to check the status of my job, it is listed in the following:
NODES is 1 not 2, so I think only 1 node is used.
Thanks.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
*寄件者:* Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu *寄件日期:* 2019年5月7日 下午 10:44:53 *收件者:* 林家暉 *副本:* Einstein Toolkit Users *主旨:* Re: [Users] change the number of nodes on Cori
Chai-Hui
Actually, the last line of the log file you posted says 'NODES': '2'. Why do you think that your job is running on a single node only?
-erik
On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 10:42 AM Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Chai-Hui
You posted the submit script template that doesn't show how many nodes are requested. Can you instead post the submit script that has the number of processes etc. filled in? You will find it in the job's output directory in "output-0000/SIMFACTORY/SubmitScript".
-erik
On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 9:28 AM Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu
wrote:
Chai-Hui
Your second command (using --procs 64) should request 2 nodes. If not, there is an error in Cori's machine description. It could also be that Cori's queuing options changed since the description was written. I don't have access to Cori at the moment so I cannot check myself.
Can you post the submit script that is generated for your job, as well as the output of your job?
-erik
On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 2:20 AM 林家暉 r06222015@ntu.edu.tw wrote:
Hello,
I use the nersc machine cori to run the ET simulaiton. I am
wondering how to change the number of nodes. I use the command like :
simfactory/bin/sim submit mysimulation --parfile par/file.par
--node 2 --walltime 00:30:00
simfactory/bin/sim submit mysimulation --parfile par/file.par
--procs 64 --walltime 00:30:00
but neither of them change the node used from 1 to 2. Is there some
possible way to change the number of nodes?
Thank you.
Best regards, Chia-Hui
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/