Thank you. It worked.
To run the examples I better wait for the LONI account. I mainly want to learn how to set initial conditions for simulations of relativistic binary collisions. Do you think this link would help me? https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/adding_initial_data
Jose
2011/12/13 Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu:
Hi Jose,
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 01:14:28PM -0800, Jose Fiestas Iquira wrote:
I am a new user of the ETK. While installing it in my laptop I realized I needed git and hg to be able to copy the data. So I did.
This is correct.
Now I am asked for a password: carpetmercurial@carpetcode.org's password: I can not get over this problem. Can I just break the installation?
You should not get this when you use GetComponents with the -a option. Can you please retry with that? If that doesn't work try --reset-authentication as well.
PS. I just apply for an account at LONI and am following the instructions to get it.
With the Loni account you would be able to follow the tutorial for new users [1] on Queen Bee - an LSU supercomputer. This might be easier than trying to install it on your local system first - especially later when you have to configure Cactus.
Frank Loeffler
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
iQIcBAEBCAAGBQJO58QYAAoJEOkzpip+I59k1mQQAJJqzsNaGafZ/KM9+UBL6vDl Xf3mICB3tW6bwAZ9BG7RaBFxwnpBf7AjAUjO3cS9+Qi7qxCi0GYDke6sL4YnUm2D 4aZCcc0NrN1NsjXFUJnWV21pJW7H4RktsmoBsU3lRv37dt3ghCRly9VMGLAmP+8l 4ftLWA/qaWxmwjL7pb2MMpVKAycmp+JcmQ/krFSG8/AkEUKwF3N9k74ghnNVhGeo f3UyEicpWAY6vq2w3koBi/QyFGo6cnENoEoHX3RBKsNCZ6EvQrLYRd0DBeE+iHp2 EsiC+4FSYeeJG4Y2A0yYZrDzb8KNGXtlEQlEDJvwF/EUY9o0wjHferABXqvmgVWf fdyfOArG/uX1pr7cgHRJ0SA13Vo9Q8ptCk088KmGtqqYtfRw5XrEcdcBPxTvxwxJ aGoaaUWOOdbCbs4FhL2hEywFF8Qr/ECc0oUJGkxXG8XUeBmH3MbMSqNPKnKQbTCV FYWxBgDTFX6XNVknyIz9cb4kdgXnnKfBKeXojPun4ELaadXRQJgd/PF2kS3MAq+W n6KZh+Wtxvz3HVFWuTUhcYPTRfsSU+PC1ZlPXIvgP/ckYikYEPK2xvTyv0ydlw3x VOE2HGOSoEvwYB0qNZoVNZjSz8aXw+oh1904Zqcj/guzhscdwdlRNP+JIIPDnfwa 3Ll5cbBTy2Bjebgv+W+y =jOOU -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----