Hello Ian,
sorry, I was off the radar for a couple days when travelling to Canada (wifi on the dog-sleds was limited :-) ).
These should be included in the release branch since they are required to make things compile on the different machines. Sorry I forgot to lobby for them and apparently they were missed.
Since this is simfactory and only the option lists I think they should still be able to be applied to the release branches.
Yours, Roland
Hi Roland,
Were the commits
- a02707c - (origin/master) fedora: add hdf5_hl to HDF5_LIB for PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicRecon (2016-12-12) <Roland Haas>
- ce1ee9b - fedora: explicitly install python2 since python3 is the default in FC25 (2016-12-12) <Roland Haas>
- 72518a0 - minerva: update cluster name (2016-12-12) <Roland Haas>
supposed to be included in the release? They appear after the ET_2016_11_v0 tag and the ET_2016_11 branch in simfactory, but they were committed to trunk several days before the release, and before
* arrangements/CactusUtils ac9dcc7...e366e36 (1): > Formaline: Avoid deadlock. Patch by Erik Schnetterin CactusUtils, which was included in the release.
I am making the release super-repo branch, and this means that the release branch is not a simple descendent of any master commit, since the release does not correspond to a snapshot of all repositories at any given time. This isn't really a problem, but it looks a bit weird in the history.