The HDF5 library depends on another library, zlib. This library is not always available on the system, and Cactus therefore now provides a copy of its own, in a new thorn called "zlib". You need to check out zlib and add it to your thorn list.
The zlib thorn is available from the same location as thorn HDF5. You can either check it out via GetComponents, or with the command
svn checkout http://svn.cactuscode.org/projects/ExternalLibraries/zlib/trunk zlib
-erik
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria babiuc@marshall.edu wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to compile einsteintoolkit on a new cluster (http://www.marshall.edu/cyberinfrastructure/?page_id=5) and I have this error: CST error 1: -> Thorn 'HDF5' requires the capability 'zlib'. Please add a thorn that provides 'zlib' to your ThornList or remove 'HDF5' from it !
Please let me know how can be fixed.
Also, when I using GetComponents I have a warning about "no darcs in..."
thank you, Maria _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users