Hello Jimmy,
this works for me using Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS:
--8<-- rhaas@build:~$ curl -kLO https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2020_11/GetComponents % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed 100 101k 100 101k 0 0 310k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 310k rhaas@build:~$ head GetComponents #!/usr/bin/env perl
=begin comment
File: GetComponents Author: Eric Seidel Version: 1.0.0 Email: eric@eseidel.org Description: This program automates the procedure of checking out components from multiple sources and mechanisms. For more info see the --8<--
can you provide the text of the error message that is produced?
If even Firefox does not work, there may be some netowrk problem. Can you access other GitHub pages or eg the GetComponent repo: https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL ?
Yours, Roland
Hi: I'm a student in Shanghai JiaoTong University in China and I'm going to use Einstein toolkit to do some scientific research. However,I find the download cell :curl -kLO https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2020_11/GetComponents does not work when I try to run it in my Ubuntu 4.18 OS Terminal, nor can I open the website in Firefox. Is there any way to solve the problem? Regards: Jimmy White
──────────────────────────────────────────────── 发自我的iPhone