Hello Meraj Emami,
hmm. It works for me (on Debian based Linux system).
As a workaround your can download the file https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/master/einsteintoolkit.th in a browser (just point the browser to it and save it via the "save as" menu entry). Then use
./GetComponents --parallel einsteintoolkit.th
assuming you saved the file einsteintoolkit.th into the same directory that GetComponents is in.
Could you provide the exact error message (please copy&paste the terminal output), please?
GetComponents also has a --verbose option that may help (and a --debug one though on top of my head I cannot say if you can mix the two).
Yours, Roland
Hi all I'm a master student in Cosmology and I want to do my thesis using Einstein toolkit. The problem that I have encountered with is the error while downloading. Actually, I followed all steps which are mentioned in the download page of the website but I face an error after the step below
./GetComponents --parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2018_02/einsteintoolki...
which just says: "Could not download the file".
Would you please help me to overcome this problem? I will be really appreciated.
Thank you very much