Hello DG,
it could be that something failed while MPI was compiled. Would you mind attaching the following files from inside of your Cactus tree, please?
configs/sim/bindings/Configuration/Capabilities/make.MPI.defn configs/sim/bindings/Configuration/Capabilities/make.HDF5.defn
configs/sim/bindings/Configuration/Capabilities/make.HDF5.deps
as well as
confis/sim/config-info (as well as the option list that you used)?
If possible also the full output of:
export VERBOSE=yes simfactory/bin/sim build 2>&1 | tee make.log
or
export VERBOSE=yes make sim 2>&1 | tee make.log
(depending on whether you used simfactory or not), please?
Yours, Roland
Hello,
Every time I try to compile my code I get the following error.
COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5Util/src/Startup.c /share/apps/hdf5-1.8.12/include/H5public.h(61): catastrophic error: cannot open source file "mpi.h" # include <mpi.h>
This is new as of the most recent versions of Cactus. Previous compilations of the same code on the same cluster did not result in this error. Any help is appreciated.
I used the config option: MPI_DIR = BUILD
-DG
Sent from my iPhone _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Yours, Roland