Hi,
On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 03:31:19PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
I created a pull request for a small cleanup of the build requirements of GRHydro.
Thanks.
(1) Was anybody notified about this new pull request?
I didn't receive anything.
(2) Can (should?) this be integrated with TRAC? Or should we switch to using Bitbucket's issue tracker?
I am not sure about the first part, but we now have so many tickets in trac that I would refrain from switching. I am also not sure how well this would work with components that are not in bitbucket (but I would assume that this should be possible).
(3) Could someone have a look and then "push the button"? I'm curious what happens.
- There is no pull request in 'my list' on bitbucket. - At the moment I have to go find it within the EinsteinEvolve repository (I have to know that there is one first).
I commented on bitbucket on the changes.
Frank