Hello Roland,
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and for thinking they look good. I do think they would fit well on the wiki.
Note that I was not thinking of transforming it into a wiki page, just link to the PDF file.
Understood, that's a good idea.
I would be happy to provide the LaTeX source code and figure files and am happy for the document to be built upon in the future - though I would prefer for my name to be credited, as I'm sure you can understand.
Certainly, that is definitely expected.
Perfect, thank you.
How would you like me to send the source code?
Uh, good question ideally as a repository or you could also consider uploading it to the arXiv with a license that allows re-use (CC-BY or so which also satisfies the requirement of acknowledging the original author), which would add extra visibility to it (it does not need to be submitted to a journal for this).
I'll work on uploading it to arXiv, and will let you know as soon as it's done. I agree that doing so would also add extra visibility - which is always good!
Regards, Nick