Hello all,
this may be an instance of this issue:
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/1326
Yours, Roland
Andrea, did you run successfully the same parameter file on another machine? Can you circulate the parameter file and the backtrace?
Cheers, Bruno
Il giorno gio 11 apr 2019 alle ore 14:30 Andrea Endrizzi < aendrizzi7@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hi all, I wanted to change resolution on a TOV test with the ET_2018_09 release on the ARA hpc (Local cluster at Jena FSU). I just removed one of the refinement levels from carpet and when I tried to run I got this error:
exec: /home/wa65fop/CS_Wu/THC_ZM1/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/LoopControl/src/loopcontrol.cc:260: T <unnamed>::divexact(T, T) [with T = int]: Assertion `i % j == 0' failed.
I dug up the backtrace and it seems this template function is called within a routine related to ADM variables transformation. However, I did not manage to track it back to something directly resolution related. Any suggestion would be welcome!
Thanks already for your help!
Best regards, Andrea Endrizzi _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users