Hi all,
On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu wrote:
Present: Roland, Ian, Frank, Matt, Peter, Erik, Steve
Changing user guide:
- agree to change
- point to recommedantion for Fortran modules
McLachlan rewrite branch:
- no progress to report
Reading Carpet data into yt:
- current state is as of Enzo/yt workshop
- needs to parse/obtain metadata from Carpet files
- two projects existed: by Frank/Steve integrated into yt, by Sherwood
Richers which was more stand alone
- interest by multiple groups to do volume renderings
- Frank to try and find he current code and put it into some sort of
public repository
Oh, rats, I didn't know this was on the agenda or I'd have called in. Please do let me know what I can do to help out. The last time I looked at the code I'd written, it was parsing many but not all cases of the datasets correctly; IIRC, Steve and Frank had it mostly working with some issues at coincident processor/level boundaries? I confess I don't know where Sherwood's project was left.
What would be the best thing for me to try to do to support the efforts?
No call next week due to Mardi Gras.
Yours, Roland
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users