Hello Nakul,
Glad to hear that this worked.
Yours, Roland
Dear Roland
Thank you so much for the quick reply. No parallel worked with no as the first choice for the question.
Best regards Nakul Aggarwal
On Fri, 18 Feb, 2022, 7:43 am Roland Haas, rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello Nakul,
What should I do?
These are often temporary failures.
I would try again using the GetComponents command. The only change I would suggest would be to use --no-parallel to avoid any potential issues of a server/proxy being overloaded.
I.e., in the same location you ran GetComponents before, run (assuming you downloaded the release version of the toolkit):
./GetComponents --no-parallel https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/r...
you can try both "yes" and "no" answers to the question about updating existing checkouts though I would start with "no" (exactly which one is best depends on where in the process exactly the checkout failed before).
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://keys.gnupg.net__;!!DZ3fjg!o6skBeKUMqnNQo7... .