Hi all,
I'm kind of new at ET and am trying to compile the einsteintoolkit.th set of thorns.
I get the following problem:
/home/guzman/ET/Cactus/configs/ejemplo/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi.a(ompi_mpi_init.o): In function `ompi_warn_fork': ompi_mpi_init.c:(.text+0x8a): undefined reference to `pthread_atfork' collect2: ld returned status exit 1 make[1]: *** [/home/guzman/ET/Cactus/exe/cactus_ejemplo] Error 1 make: *** [ejemplo] Error 2
I'm using F77=gfortran F90=gfortran CC=gcc CXX=g++ PERL=/usr/bin/perl CPP=/usr/bin/cpp FPP=/usr/bin/cpp -traditional F77_OPTIMISE_FLAGS=-O2 -fcray-pointer F90_OPTIMISE_FLAGS=-O2 -fcray-pointer
WITH gfortran -- gcc --g++ 4.6.3 openmpi 1.8.2 GNU make 3.81
Any clue, hint suggestion to fix this? Versions mixed up or so? contradicting options? environment variables wrongly set? a thorn missing?
It also happens that when compiling ET doesn't like any options on MPI (=MPICH or =OpenMPI) and states it is deprecated and refers to MPI instead. How can I handle this sophisticated statement?
Thanks in advance, Francisco -- Francisco S. Guzman Murillo. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Instituto de Fisica y Matematicas. Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------