Looking at the source code for that page, it seems that the missing URL is
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/seminar-2013_02_04-participants
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu wrote:
Hello Erik,all,
As announced earlier, Christian's talk will be hosted via WebEx. To participate, you *need to register to receive an invitation*; see < http://einsteintoolkit.org/seminars/2013_02_04/%3E for instructions. (Yes, we know that having to register is not a good idea, but we wanted to try WebEx anyway.) If you register, you will receive an invitation email about an hour before the talk with detailed instructions, as well with a fall-back phone number for calling in.
I am having trouble figuring out where to register. The seminars page
http://einsteintoolkit.org/seminars/2013_02_04/
says to "go to to register, and follow the instructions there" however I cannot find a spot to register on either the seminars page nor on the webex page (both the start up page or my account page).
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users