Hello Gabrielle,
This page is showing quite right for me in Safari,
I assume you mean "not quite right"?
Humin Zhang from Washington University has disappeared (his name is in the html file), and the little circles for the items are partly trimmed. I could just remove the item lists for the names to see if that fixes the circles, but wondering if anyone has a real fix?
This is most likely caused by me adding <ul class="column"> to the list of members (it looks fine with Firefox 3.0.1 under Linux with Humin Zhang present at the end of the list). Do you have the same problem with the credits page (also: what browser are you using)? Or with http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~rhaas3/etk/credits.html This seems to have worked at one time at least for Safari (on 2010-05-27 for Erik, could you try again please in case something changed [I added a css style for IE column-width: 30%]). I only have access to Linux based browsers unfortunately.
Yours, Roland