On Apr 29, 2013, at 5:44 AM, Frank Loeffler wrote:
The currently very scarce results indicate, that at least on one machine (spine - a Debian workstation, using gcc 4.7) all tests pass. On others quite some number fail (e.g. supermuc).
On supermuc, the failures on 1 process are really due to the fact that I haven't figured how to properly run the testsuites with the simfactory mechanism. I tried to tweak the instructions at:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Testsuite_Machines
which are obviously outdated, but to no avail so far. The tests are always run with two processes, so I've removed the supermuc__1_8.log file for now.
Perhaps this discussion could be added to today's list of topics.
We also mentioned possibilities for the new release name last time. The current list is on the wiki as well. Please add other names if you like:
I've added the name Planck, mostly to celebrate the mission results that came out last month:
Best, Eloisa