I was looking for a "verbose" option in the script. I found these lines:
# Set up shell my $verbose = 0; $verbose = 1 if($ENV{VERBOSE} =~ /^yes$/i);
These lines are strange, because (1) there is no shell (this is a Perl script), and (2) the variable $verbose isn't used after it is set here.
-erik
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
I am seeing this error message from thorn MPI:
Running configuration script for thorn MPI: MPI could not be configured.
CST error 1: -> Configuration script for thorn MPI returned exit code 5 (no error message)
Finished running configuration script for thorn MPI.
That's not good enough, I really need to see either an error message, or at least a line number. The previous MPI configuration script echoed all commands to stderr, so that it was easy to see where things fail.
-erik
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/