Hello Sir, I was trying to install Einstein Toolkit with the reference to the steps provided in the github page " https://github.com/einsteintoolkit/jupyter-et/blob/master/tutorial-server/no... "... Its downloaded successfully upto step: "*Configuring SimFactory for your machine*" but at the last step: "*Building the Einstein Toolkit*" with a command "*%%bash* *./simfactory/bin/sim build -j2 --thornlist thornlists/einsteintoolkit.th http://einsteintoolkit.th*" there is a problem every time i try to run it. I am trying to install it from the last 5-6 days. I even tried to have some help from ChatGPT but not able to fix it up. I am using ubuntu virtually in my window 11.
The Error shows: "*make[1]: *** [/home/anisha/Cactus/Cactus/lib/make/make.configuration:150: /home/anisha/Cactus/Cactus/exe/cactus_sim] Error 1* *make: *** [Makefile:265: sim] Error 2*"
And while running the sample code of hello world the output is : "*Warning: Current Working directory does not match Cactus sourcetree, changing to /home/anisha/Cactus/Cactus*
*Parameter file: /home/anisha/Cactus/arrangements/CactusExamples/HelloWorld/par/HelloWorld.parError: Executable /home/anisha/Cactus/Cactus/exe/cactus_sim for configuration sim does not exist or is not readable* *Aborting Simfactory.*".... obviously because kit isn't installed successfully.
I have attached the copy of my notebook in the pdf format for your reference.
I greatly appreciate your help.
with regards, Anisha Sharma