Am 17. Juni 2016 13:29:26 MESZ, schrieb Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de:
On 16 Jun 2016, at 15:00, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 05:26:23PM +0000, barry.wardell@gmail.com
wrote:
gw150914: add tarball with example data
I've removed them from svn and host them directly. I know that this isn't ideal, as it currently requires me to update this, but it would
be
a bit unwieldy to have this included in each svn checkout (we also
need
to get the recordings out...).
Hi Frank,
Are you sure you removed it from SVN? It looks like it is still in the history, because my git-svn clone is taking forever. Please can it be removed from the history as well as from the current version?
-- Ian Hinder http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin
It is, for the moment, removed from the current version. svn checkouts can now be small again. I planned to remove it in the process of converting the repo to git. Would it be too much trouble to use svn in the meantime? Alternatively, can possibly git-svn be configured not to import the complete history?
Frank