Does Cactus finish successfully?
No, it ends with an MPI exit code 134. I will send an email to TACC people. Thanks a lot Ian.
Cheers
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
________________________________ From: Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 3:10:41 PM To: Khamesra, Bhavesh Cc: Erik Schnetter; Einstein Toolkit Users Subject: Re: [Users] Benchmarking
On 6 May 2017, at 14:28, Khamesra, Bhavesh <bhaveshkhamesra@gatech.edumailto:bhaveshkhamesra@gatech.edu> wrote:
Hi Ian, The segfault was mentioned in the error file, you can find the complete error in it (Attached here).
It's possible that the segfault is not in Cactus Yes, I completely agree. The error does not refer to any Cactus file and hence I wasn't sure what is the cause of it.
/usr/local/bin/tacc_affinity: line 58: 43015 Segmentation fault $@
Does Cactus finish successfully? It might be something to ask the TACC admins about, since tacc_affinity is their script.
-- Ian Hinder http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin