Hello Annamalai,
please take a look at our wiki:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Analysis_and_post-processing
Linked in the "Analyzing Data Output by the Einstein Toolkit" bullet of "Documentation" section of the wiki at
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Main_Page
Please note that yt support is not currently functional since the repository linked to no longer exists.
The most functionally complete packages are likely:
* SimulationTools * PostCactus * Kuibit
For 3d visualization I think you are pretty much limited to VisIt unless you convert the HDF5 files into a format understood by other packages.
Yours, Roland
Hi Einstein Toolkit users,
I'm a relatively new Einstein Toolkit user learning to simulate and visualise binary black hole system mergers. I'm trying to write a code to visualise animated trajectories, horizons, gravitational waveforms and curvature of binary system merger using Python matplotlib and yt-project packages.
Before I proceed, I want to know what are the list of available open-source/commercial visualisation software/packages that can produce animated plots(2D and 3D) of binary system merger with data from Einstein toolkit output, and get an idea of whether something similar already exists.
-- Best regards, Annamalai P S