On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 1:56 AM, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 08:43:26AM -0400, Roland Haas wrote:
- reserve a Monday call for paper talk (with all callers having read
the paper)
- decide on day for call within the next three days (until
Wednesday), Frank will set up a doodle poll
I should be able to make it to the call next Monday, and if I remember correctly nobody else spoke up against that date, so let's just decide without a poll that we will use most of the call next Monday for progress with the paper. I don't like to use it exclusively for that, but I'll limit the time for other issues to something like 10min if possible.
One idea behind such a discussion was that the people interested in contributing would look at the paper before the call, would have the opportunity to contribute/proof-read sections, and would come in prepared. Unfortunately, I'm reading this on Sunday afternoon and I have already other plans for the remainder of the day -- so I won't be much help for such a discussion tomorrow morning.
-erik