Frank
I won't be able to make today's call. I'm usually on the Slack channel in case someone wants to discuss.
I apparently recently broke the build. The build should be fixed if my pull request for the flesh implementing CCTK_VINFO etc. is accepted. I updated my pull request yesterday evening, addressing all comments.
-erik
On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Hi
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at 9:30 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions how to join on the following web site:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
We use a Google hangout, with an URL announced on this list before the meeting.
As reminder, please have a look at http://einsteintoolkit.org/new/ and voice your constructive criticism on the call or by email about these new version of the Einstein Toolkit web pages.
Frank Loeffler
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users