Hello Villani,
I can get a somewhat similar error if I add a thorn that does not exist to my thornlist file.
In that case there is an initial error from the CST stage that may have scrolled out of your window. It looks somewhat like this:
--8<-- ------------------------------------------------------ Warnings were generated during execution of the CST ------------------------------------------------------
CST error in /data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/lib/sbin/CST (at 376) -> Missing thorn WVUThorns/FishboneMoncriefID
------------------------------------------------------
make[1]: *** [/data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/lib/make/make.configuration:215: /data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/configs/foo/config-data/make.thornlist] Error 1 make: *** [Makefile:259: foo] Error 2 --8<--
Would you mind attaching the whole output of your command, please? You need to do:
./simfactory/sim/build &>sim.log
then attach the file sim.log.
Yours, Roland
The complete error is:
/home/mattia/Cactus/lib/make/make.configuration:214: set di istruzioni per l'obiettivo "/home/mattia/Cactus/configs/sim/config-data/make.thornlist" non riuscito make[1]: *** [/home/mattia/Cactus/configs/sim/config-data/make.thornlist] Errore 1 Makefile:256: set di istruzioni per l'obiettivo "sim" non riuscito make: *** [sim] Errore 2
Il 24/09/19 16:47, Steven R. Brandt ha scritto:
Can you copy and pate the complete error message? Thanks.
--Steve
On 9/23/2019 10:27 PM, Villani wrote:
I am trying to install Einstein ToolKit on my laptop following these >> instructions:
https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/CactusTut...
but I run into errors when using the (last) command:
./simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make'make -j2' --thornlist ../einsteintoolkit.th
it seems that the computer cannot find the file
~/Cactus/configs/sim/config-data/make.thornlist
what do I do?
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users