On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 12:05:13PM +0900, Max Barkov wrote:
I am new user of ET. Recently a get access to FUJITSU Supercomputer PRIMEHPC FX100. FX100, with high performance processors SPARC64 XIfx. FX100 have sparc environment. Any one have an experience to work with SPARC64 system? I would be very appreciated for any related information and/or config files.
I am not an Sparc expert, but the Einstein Toolkit does not contain any architecture-specific code. So, assuming you have working compilers available, it is only a question of picking some compiler options and it might just work (this is being optimistic, fingers crossed, and for a suitable definition of 'working compiler').
What you need is a Fortran 90 compiler, a C and a C++ compiler. You will have to specify at least C99 standard for the C compiler (if that is not the default anyway). Some compilers require a few more flags, but this is highly compiler-dependent. Give it a try, and when you get stuck with a compiler error, post it here.
I would start with one of the shorter options lists for another machine, even if that is not for sparc (remove things that obviously don't fit), like: debian.cfg . The intention here is only to get a template for an optionlist, not to use any of these particular flags.
Frank