Hello Peter,
I've experienced the following problem. I can run einsteintoolkit with my thorn for initial data set up on unigid and it works fine. However when I try to add some refinement levels I'm getting following errors: WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 5 host nid00073 (line 22159 of /lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c): ->WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 0 host nid00073 (line 22159 of /lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c): ->WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 8 host nid00073 (line 22159 of /lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c): -> The function sf_IdFromName has not been provided by any active thorn. WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 1 host nid00073 (line 22159 of /lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c): -> The function sf_IdFromName has not been provided by any active thorn. The function sf_IdFromName has not been provided by any active thorn.
I was wondering if anybody ever had similar problems?
You are most likely missing the thorn SphericalSurface in your ActiveThorns line. This should not depend on unigrid vs. mesh refined though. Can you provide a backtrace (the raw backtrace.txt files will do in a pinch or much better ones where the addresses have been resolved by addr2line).
Yours, Roland