Hello Miguel,
oh, but won't this be handled by the
if (Sn(i,j,k) == -2)
line above?
I see. I had no idea that this is what the grid function does.
from the description of the Sn function in the Interpolate2 thorn:
CCTK_INT source_patch TYPE=gf TAGS='Checkpoint="no" Prolongation="none"' { Sn } "source patch number, -1 for interior points, -2 for outer boundary points, -3 for inter- processor ghost points"
and also from the way this is done in LlamaWaveToy, i was assuming that Sn(i,j,k) == -2 would guarantee that the points belong to the outer boundary (ie, points where i want to specify a physical boundary condition). is this assumption not correct?
Yes, in that case this should work fine. In fact it is probably more correct then what I did b/c due to the way Llama works may suggestion would likely have treated the inter-patch bondaries in Llama as outer boundaries (since they are "symmetry" boundaries to Cactus).
So you should be fine actually.
Yours, Roland