While trying to create a configuration, I got this error: ____________ cat configs/sim/config-data/config.log This file contains any messages produced by compilers while running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.
configure:922: checking host system type configure:948: checking for mawk configure:948: checking for gawk configure:948: checking for nawk configure:948: checking for awk configure:1017: checking whether make sets ${MAKE} configure:1082: checking whether the C compiler (gcc-12 -g -std=gnu99 -rdynamic) works configure:1099: gcc-12 -o conftest -g -std=gnu99 -rdynamic conftest.c 1>&5 ld: unsupported tapi file type '!tapi-tbd' in YAML file '/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk/usr/lib/libSystem.tbd' for architecture x86_64 collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status configure: failed program was:
#line 1094 "configure" #include "confdefs.h"
int main(){return(0);} int PilotMain(){return(0);} (base) ____________
Browsing the internet I founnd that this might appear if Anaconda is installed. I uninstalled it and the error is still there. Any suggestion on how to fix it?
Thanks, Maria
_______________________ Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton, Ph.D. Professor, Department of Physics College of Science, Marshall University, 1 John Marshall Drive, Huntington, WV, 25755 Room S 257, Phone: (304)696-2754