Hello,
I am following the Parma group's par file to simulate binary neutron stars merging into a black hole. In particular I adopt the following lines into my parfile but it looks like everything is "excised" at the very first iteration (the maximum density suddenly becomes ~10e-11, basically the atmosphere density settings).
Could someone please guide me how this should be done properly? or what parameter settings do I need to set as well?
With Regards, Ken
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------ # AHFinder
ActiveThorns = "AHFinderDirect"
# This is later steered AHFinderDirect::find_every = 0
AHFinderDirect::run_at_CCTK_POST_RECOVER_VARIABLES = no
AHFinderDirect::move_origins = yes AHFinderDirect::reshape_while_moving = yes AHFinderDirect::predict_origin_movement = yes
AHFinderDirect::geometry_interpolator_name = "Lagrange polynomial interpolation" AHFinderDirect::geometry_interpolator_pars = "order=4" AHFinderDirect::surface_interpolator_name = "Lagrange polynomial interpolation" AHFinderDirect::surface_interpolator_pars = "order=4"
AHFinderDirect::output_h_every = 128
AHFinderDirect::N_horizons = 1
AHFinderDirect::which_surface_to_store_info [1] = 0 AHFinderDirect::reset_horizon_after_not_finding [1] = no AHFinderDirect::initial_guess__coord_sphere__radius [1] = 1.3528
# Hydroexcision ActiveThorns = "SetMask_SphericalSurface"
SetMask_SphericalSurface::SetMask_SurfaceIndex[0] = 0 SetMask_SphericalSurface::SetMask_RadiusFactor[0] = 0.6 SetMask_SphericalSurface::SetMask_TrueShape[0] = "false"