On 07/27/2012 06:53 PM, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello all,
I have not heard about such a problem before.
I believe Nick Taylor at Caltech had similar issues. Bela has since
fixed some bugs but had trouble actually committing them (he just saw
your emails). I'll grab his changes and commit them.
Yours,
Roland
Thanks. If you are not ready to commit, can you send a diff between the
working version and the current version?
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
--
Dr. Yosef Zlochower
Center for Computational Relativity and Gravitation
Assistant Professor
School of Mathematical Sciences
Rochester Institute of Technology
85 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
Office:74-2067
Phone: +1 585-475-6103
yosef@astro.rit.edu
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including
attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
information.