Dear Zach, Becasue if I only activate VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD but not IllinoisGRMHD , there will be following error in the .out file:
Error: Implementation 'ILLINOISGRMHD' not activated. This implementation is required by activated thorn(s): VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD (implementing VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD) This implementation is provided by compiled thorn(s): IllinoisGRMHD Add a thorn providing this implementation to the ActiveThorns parameter. Activation failed - 1 errors in activation sequence
It seems it is required to activate IllinoisGRMHD in order to use VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD.
Thanks, Chia-Hui ________________________________ 寄件者: Zach Etienne zachetie@gmail.com 寄件日期: 2018年7月13日 下午 09:04:30 收件者: 林家暉 副本: Einstein Toolkit Users 主旨: Re: [Users] error after activating IllinoisGRMHD and VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD
Hi Chia-Hui,
Is there a reason you are using IllinoisGRMHD for this particular example? The example was written for GRHydro.
-Zach
* * * Zachariah Etienne Assistant Professor of Mathematics West Virginia University http://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/ http://blackholesathome.net
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:35 PM, 林家暉 <r06222015@ntu.edu.twmailto:r06222015@ntu.edu.tw> wrote:
Dear whom it may concern,
I tried to solve the tracking problem of unequal mass binary neutron (http://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/index.html ) star by using the thorn WVUThorns_Diagnostics / VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD . Therefore I activate both IllinoisGRMHD and VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD. However I met the error which showed in both .err file and .out file.
In .err file: Thu Jul 12 08:03:04 2018: [unset]:_pmi_alps_init:alps_get_placement_info returned with error -1 Thu Jul 12 08:03:04 2018: [unset]:_pmi_init:_pmi_alps_init returned -1
In .out file: INFO (IllinoisGRMHD): Font fix failed! INFO (IllinoisGRMHD): i,j,k = 78 31 41, stats.failure_checker = 10000 x,y,z = -1.800000e+01 -7.593750e+00 1.068750e+01 , index=574610 st_i = -nan -nan -nan, rhostar = 2.902693e+243, Bi = 0.000000e+00 0.000000e+00 0.000000e+00, gij = 1.295702e+00 0.000000e+00 0.000000e+00 1.295702e+00 0.000000e+00 1.295702e+00, Psi6 = 1.474883e+00 INFO (IllinoisGRMHD): Couldn't find root from: -nan 2.902693e+243 -nan -nan -nan, rhob approx=1.968084e+243, rho_b_atm=1.000000e+200, Bx=0.000000e+00, By=0.000000e+00, Bz=0.000000e+00, gij_phys=1.295702e+00 0.000000e+00 0.000000e+00 1.295702e+00 0.000000e+00 1.295702e+00, alpha=8.746533e-01
I am not sure what these error exactly mean and how to solve it.
Thanks. Chia-Hui
_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.orgmailto:Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users