Hello,
It is a custom code so I am attaching the part I used to do the reductions instead.
handle = CCTK_ReductionHandle("average"); ierr = CCTK_Reduce(cctkGH, -1, handle, 1, CCTK_VARIABLE_REAL, &scale_factor, 1, CCTK_VarIndex("MHD_Analysis::aa_out_avg")); ierr = CCTK_Reduce(cctkGH, -1, handle, 1, CCTK_VARIABLE_REAL, &utime, 1, CCTK_VarIndex("MHD_Analysis::univ_age"));
-DG
On Mar 31, 2022, at 9:21 AM, Bruno Giacomazzo <bruno.giacomazzo@unimib.itmailto:bruno.giacomazzo@unimib.it> wrote:
DG, could you share the parameter file you are using? So that we may have a better look at the problem.
Thanks, Bruno
Il giorno mer 30 mar 2022 alle ore 20:52 Garrison, David <Garrison@uhcl.edumailto:Garrison@uhcl.edu> ha scritto: Hello,
Whenever I set the number of ghost zones to 1, I get segmentation faults from my reduction operations. This wasn’t an issue with Pugh or when I use 2 or more ghost zones with Carpet. Has anyone else had this problem?
-DG
-- David Garrison, Ph.D. Interim Associate Dean for the College of Science and Engineering, Professor and Founding Chair of Physics University of Houston-Clear Lake Bayou 3611/STEM 2252 Houston, TX 77058
BAYOU: 281-283-3717 STEM : 281-283-3796 https://www.uhcl.edu/science-engineering/faculty/garrison-david http://www.uhcl.edu/physics
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" — Albert Einstein.
_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.orgmailto:Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/usershttps://urldefense.com/v3/__http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users__;!!BCR0FSePrR4x!GUGB7CSrDExPdA7mPVZuCzM9_713wMhA6f8kQaO9C64EN4b4r13kCh02xdXjodRmQMcnuEwDpO-G513ivCR5jfsvfMFCBA$
--
Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo Department of Physics University of Milano-Bicocca Piazza della Scienza 3 20126 Milano Italy
email: bruno.giacomazzo@unimib.itmailto:bruno.giacomazzo@unimib.it phone: (+39) 02 6448 2321 web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.orghttps://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org/__;!!BCR0FSePrR4x!GUGB7CSrDExPdA7mPVZuCzM9_713wMhA6f8kQaO9C64EN4b4r13kCh02xdXjodRmQMcnuEwDpO-G513ivCR5jfvd-LgExw$
---------------------------------------------------------------------- There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't ----------------------------------------------------------------------
-- David Garrison, Ph.D. Interim Associate Dean for the College of Science and Engineering, Professor and Former Chair of Physics University of Houston-Clear Lake Bayou 3611 Houston, TX 77058
Tel: 281-283-3796 Fax: 281-283-3709 http://sce.uhcl.edu/garrison http://www.uhcl.edu/physics
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" ‹ Albert Einstein.