Thanks for the link Frank. For some reason, I do not get the usual email with the call link. I do get the User Digest emails (but, after the call ends). Do I need to subscribe to any additional mailing list for getting the call link?
Thanks,
.............................
Bhavesh Khamesra
Graduate Student
Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics
Georgia Institute of Technology
________________________________ From: Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 10:29:07 AM To: Khamesra, Bhavesh Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] Is there a call today?
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 03:28:12PM +0000, Khamesra, Bhavesh wrote:
Hey Frank, Is there a call today? For some reason, I am still not getting the email with the hangout link. Could you please also guide me which mailing list I should subscribe to for this? Sorry for inconvenience.
Yes, there is. There was an email earlier, but here it is again:
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/yhqwnfyq4jakffiqetzwdyoxzqe?authuser=...
Frank